How Can You Get a Job? Or a Better Job?
Find out about …
- Profesional training
- Your students’ needs
- Registered centre
First, you have to be trained to at least certificate level.
Secondly, you need to be professional, like a doctor or a lawyer, and this means you need to continue your professional training! If you were looking for a teacher, would you prefer a teacher with 10 years’ experience or a teacher with one year’s experience 10 times? Good doctors and lawyers do not just have one solution for all their clients problems, they provide a range.
So your training needs to include not only pedagogical and methodological input, but also other information
related to your field like the different options for your students’ needs e.g. assessment (how many exams are available and what is the difference between them?), increase the range of textbooks and materials that you know and use (how many DO you know/use?), could you present something at a conference or at an in-centre training meeting?
Trinity has nearly 3000 registered centres in Spain alone, so if you don’t know us, it might be a good place to start.
Joe del Río
Joe is the Spain & Portugal Trinity College ISE Support Manager.
Sponsored by …
Trinity College London
Trinity College London is one of the most importante examination boards for speakers of English as a Second Language, and hundreds of thousands of students in Spain and the rest of the world take the Trinity GESE and ISE exams every year.
Book now (it’s FREE!)
e-mail our helpdesk (email@example.com) to book your place.
- Find the Right Job for YOU at Spainwise 2017Room 109 (Seminars), 9:15 am - 10:00 amSpeaker: Richard Strange, Helena Rowley
- How Can You Get a Job? Or a Better Job?Room 109 (Seminars), 10:15 am - 11:00 amSpeaker: Joe del Rio
Sponsor: Trinity College London
- Phonemaphobia - taking the stress out of pronunciationRoom 109 (Seminars), 11:15 am - 12:00 pmSpeaker: Jenny Thomas
- Legalities & PaperworkRoom 109 (Seminars), 12:15 pm - 1:00 pmSpeaker: Puri Lamas
- What to Expect on a Teacher Training CourseRoom 109 (Seminars), 1:15 pm - 2:00 pmSpeaker: Garth Cadden
Sponsor: IH - Lacunza
- A Different Approach – Pushing the boundariesRoom 109 (Seminars), 2:15 pm - 3:00 pmSpeaker: Simon Atley and Violet Coy
Sponsor: Bristol idiomas / Learnlight
- TED Talks - more than just listeningsRoom 109 (Seminars), 3:15 pm - 4:00 pmSpeaker: Kirsten Brown
Sponsor: IC Bilbao Idiomas
- Cambridge CELTARoom 109 (Seminars), 4:15 pm - 5:00 pmSpeaker: Shawn Redwood
- IdiomasterRoom 110 (Presentations), 10:30 am - 10:45 amCordoba
Speaker: Jenny Thomas
- IC Bilbao IdiomasRoom 110 (Presentations), 11:00 am - 11:15 amin Bilbao
Speaker: Olga Karpuk and Oliver Rowlatt
- BefriendsRoom 110 (Presentations), 11:30 am - 11:45 amAvilés
Speaker: Rosa Espina
- Language KingdomRoom 110 (Presentations), 12:00 pm - 12:15 pmOviedo
Speaker: Ester Velasco
- Pop EnglishRoom 110 (Presentations), 12:30 pm - 12:45 pmAvilés
Speaker: Juan Arango
- The American CenterRoom 110 (Presentations), 1:00 pm - 1:15 pmMieres
- Tick It EnglishRoom 110 (Presentations), 1:30 pm - 1:45 pmPonferrada
Speaker: Derek Holloway
- BeserRoom 110 (Presentations), 2:00 pm - 2:15 pmPamplona
Speaker: María de Miguel Cordón
IES Botikazar BHI
Botikazar ibarra, 1
(00 34) 722 253 273