Find the Right Job for YOU at Spainwise 2018
Spainwise veterans share tips about how to get the most out of the Spainwise Jobs Fair
In this presentation, you can hear the views of two teachers who were offered jobs after previous Spainwise Job Fairs. They will provide advice to job-seekers on how to get the most out of this year's event. There will be opportunities to ask questions about how best to approach the event, as well as information about life and work in Spain. What better way to start the day!
Find out ...
- how you can best manage your time at the Spainwise Jobs Fair
- what qualifications you need to get a teaching job in Spain
- if it's necessary to have a lot of previous experience
- what questions you're likely to be asked by employers
- what questions you should ask employers
- the most important thing to remember
Laura Ward and Leire SanchezBios: Leire is from Bilbao. When she finished her English studies at the University of Deusto she went to Salamanca to study a master in translation. She loves languages and she has been teaching young learners and adults in different parts of Spain for ten years. She is currently working at IC Bilbao.
Sponsored by ...
Spainwise are the organisers of the fair.
- K’mon Bilbao has confirmed attendance at the upcoming recruitment fair.November 20, 2017 - 1:19 pm
- IC Bilbao Idiomas have confirmed they will be recruiting at Spainwise North 2018October 20, 2017 - 1:09 pm
- Cambridge English will be one of the Sponsors of Spainwise North 2018October 2, 2017 - 1:11 pm
- Trinity College London Sponsors Spainwise North 2018August 29, 2017 - 12:17 pm
IES Botikazar BHI
Botikazar ibarra, 1
(00 34) 944 483 135