You are here: Home / Lit to Fit- Teaching English Literature in the EFL Classroom
Lit to Fit- Teaching English Literature in the EFL ClassroomAn interesting approach to teaching classic Literature to English students, strategies and practical development.
Find out about ...
- Why use literature in class
- Criteria for selecting reading samples
- Benefits of Literature for your English class management
- Practical approach: teaching the classics
Speaker: Beatriz Garcia-Carvajal
Speaker's Bio: With more than 20 years of experience, Beatriz Garcia-Carvajal has vast experience as a Cambridge Exams Trainer for high level ESOL students and the teaching of English for academic purposes. She is a graduate in English Studies from Oviedo University and gifted with an intelligent sense of humour. As an amateur actress, she has a keen interest in exploring alternative teaching methods and has taught English to young learners, teenagers, adults and professionals, at all levels.
Sponsor's Bio: Befriends is a language academy in Avilés.
- K’mon Bilbao has confirmed attendance at the upcoming recruitment fair.November 20, 2017 - 1:19 pm
- IC Bilbao Idiomas have confirmed they will be recruiting at Spainwise North 2018October 20, 2017 - 1:09 pm
- Cambridge English will be one of the Sponsors of Spainwise North 2018October 2, 2017 - 1:11 pm
- Trinity College London Sponsors Spainwise North 2018August 29, 2017 - 12:17 pm
IES Botikazar BHI
Botikazar ibarra, 1
(00 34) 944 483 135