How to Survive with Young LearnersWhether you're an experienced teacher or a newbie, teaching from ages 0 – 5 years can be a daunting task. This workshop will talk about why all teachers should take on this challenge at one point in their career and will also give tips and activities to use when coping with different situations.
Find out about ...
- Reasons why you should teach young learners at least once in your career
- What to expect within your first few lessons
- The main differences between each age group
- Quick and easy improvisational activities to use
- Useful websites for games and songs
Speakers: Ali Stephen
Sponsor: WeGoLingo Bilbao
- K’mon Bilbao has confirmed attendance at the upcoming recruitment fair.November 20, 2017 - 1:19 pm
- IC Bilbao Idiomas have confirmed they will be recruiting at Spainwise North 2018October 20, 2017 - 1:09 pm
- Cambridge English will be one of the Sponsors of Spainwise North 2018October 2, 2017 - 1:11 pm
- Trinity College London Sponsors Spainwise North 2018August 29, 2017 - 12:17 pm
IES Botikazar BHI
Botikazar ibarra, 1
(00 34) 944 483 135